In a June 16 letter, NCUA Chairman Debbie Matz denied there has been any lack of transparency, writing, "In a series of communications since OCP was created in 2010, NCUA has featured articles addressing why the NCUA Board created OCP, its mission, and specific responsibilities being transferred to OCP.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics