HOUSTON, Tex.-Curtis Collins is set to receive this year's Volunteer of the Year (CUs with more than $150 million in assets) award from NAFCU, and the 70-year-old has a fairly good idea why he's being honored: "Because I'm old," quipped Collins.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics