ALEXANDRIA, Va.-Dozens of credit unions are committing to participating in a proposal allowing them to prepay NCUA assessments for the corporate crisis, with most of them calling for an increase in the program from the $300 million proposed to at least $1 billion.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics