MADISON, Wis.-CUNA Mutual Group plans to ask its policyholders to approve a plan to convert CUNA Mutual Insurance Society to a mutual holding company structure from its current mutual insurance company structure. Under a MHC, CMIS would become a stock subsidiary of MHC; policyholders would own the MHC.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics