CLEVELAND-A local church, emerging as one of the biggest victims of last year's collapse of St. Paul Croatian FCU, has filed suit in federal court here over NCUA's denial of a $1.5 million deposit insurance claim, the latest in a growing number of legal claimants in the widening scandal.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics