ALEXANDRIA, Va.-In keeping to its nine-month-old projections of the cost of the corporate credit union stabilization program at $7 billion to $9 billion, at least one person is wondering if the agency is vastly underestimating the costs for political reasons.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics