HARRISBURG, Penn.-One week following the defeat of a bill to delay the Durbin Amendment-and perhaps just days before the Fed comes out with its final rule on debit interchange, a number of CU CEOs say they are still not ready to pull the trigger on plans to make up for...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics