ARLINGTON, Va.-As both CUNA and NAFCU now focus lobbying efforts on impacting the final Fed rule on debit interchange, NAFCU President Fred Becker urged credit unions to have plans firmly in place to make up for the potential loss in revenue.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics