HAUPPAUGE, N.Y.-The limited supply of Japanese vehicles that's affecting car prices and incentives demands credit unions pay close attention to the auto loan market and be ready to move if opportunities arise.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE