SAN ANSELMO, Calif.-Credit unions are spending approximately $150 per new-account acquisition, according to one new study, which found CUs increased their membership base as well as their deposits volume during the 12 months ending March 2011.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics