RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif.-With Congress declining to delay the Durbin Amendment on interchange, financial institutions, card processors, payment systems, and merchants have a lot of work ahead to prepare for the July 21 implementation of the new debit interchange guidelines.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics