"It is very disappointing the Senate could not even approve an amendment to spend additional time to study and fix a bill that they previously approved without knowing what it meant," said John Rhea, CEO of the $1.4-billion Robins FCU.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE