WASHINGTON-Democratic lawmakers responded to increased efforts by Republicans to block the nomination of Elizabeth Warren to head the new Consumer Financial Protection Agency and called on President Obama to move ahead with the controversial appointment.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics