ALEXANDRIA, Va.-NCUA reported last week that credit union profitability rose to 74 basis points for the first quarter, up from 51 BPs in the fourth quarter of 2010, and the best performance in four years.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE