PHILADELPHIA-A federal appeals court last week upheld a lower court ruling that CUNA Mutual Group was wrong when it discontinued payment on a credit disability insurance policy after three years because it found the credit union member no longer met its definition of "total disability."
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics