MADISON, Wis.-Despite poor loan growth overall, most credit unions have had "two really strong years in a row" on the mortgage front. The challenge now, one analyst is stressing, will be to dig deeper and invest time and resources to make mortgage lending an even bigger source of loans.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics