WASHINGTON CUNA last week sent a letter to NCUA saying the agency's final rule on incentive-based compensation arrangements should distinguish between credit unions that have not rewarded undue risk taking and those financial institutions that have.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics