WASHINGTON-CUNA said it paid former CEO Dan Mica almost $1.7 million for six months of work last year, as Mica opted to leave the trade group midway through the year even though he got paid through year-end under his contract.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE