MOBILE, Ala.-A prominent Realtor, her son and daughter-in-law pleaded guilty to an expanding mortgage fraud that enabled them to buy expensive vacation homes at Alabama's Gulf Shores using "straw borrowers" to qualify for credit union loans. Other lenders victimized by the scheme were ABN AMRO, First Tennessee Bank, US Bank...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics