ALEXANDRIA, Va.-Credit union executives are worried an accounting proposal by NCUA that would require credit unions deduct "bargain purchase gain" in mergers of troubled credit unions will have the opposite of its desired effect and, instead, discourage such credit union combinations.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics