PIERRE, S.D.-Lawyers for the Federal Reserve told a federal appeals court that expectations by Minnesota's TCF Bank for a continued revenue stream from debit transactions are not dependent on the free market but on card giant Visa, which paid the bank $100 million in debit fees last year.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics