ALEXANDRIA, Va.-Credit unions are urging NCUA to delay enactment of its new rule scrapping ratings by Wall Street agencies as a requirement for investments until the agency replaces the traditional ratings benchmark with definitive guidance.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics