WASHINGTON-Republican lawmakers increased their efforts last week to water-down the fledgling Consumer Financial Protection Bureau as they seek to block an expected Obama administration nomination of consumer advocate Elizabeth Warren to head the newly created agency.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics