WASHINGTON-When it comes to issues related to financial services, the 112th Congress sworn into office last week is expected to focus on, among other things, the budget and activities of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, the FDIC's plans for resolving systemically important institutions, and the implementation of the Volcker Rule.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics