ALEXANDRIA, Va. Most NCUA employees, among the best-paid in the government, will escape a two-year freeze on federal worker pay ordered by President Obama last month as the agency's examiners' union is preparing to implement a new two-year contract that will award raises as much as 8% a year.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics