LAS VEGAS-The pending Durbin Amendment on interchange income will not "benefit consumers in any way, shape or form," according to an executive with MasterCard. But the likelihood of the July 21 implementation date actually becoming a reality is also doubtful, the exec added.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics