JACKSONVILLE, Fla.-A new mobile banking research study commissioned by FIS has found that 50% of all smartphone owners used mobile banking within the last 30 days and that 76% of mobile banking users were satisfied with their experience-a 16 percentage point gain in satisfaction from 2010.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics