LAKE BLUFF, Ill.-In the near future credit unions will need to meet an 11% capital minimum to be considered well-capitalized, which could mean job reductions in excess of 50,000 and the end of the independent share insurance fund, according to one analyst.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics