HOUSTON-Small debit card issuers, including credit unions, are projecting they will see a 73% decrease in debit interchange revenue once the Durbin Amendment on interchange fees goes into effect, according to the 2011 Debit Issuer Study commissioned by PULSE.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics