FOWLERVILLE, Mich.-Two local retirees say they are fed up with paying ATM surcharges where there is no notice and are traveling the country to withdraw cash at targeted ATMs, then filing suit-five against local credit unions in one week.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics