VIENNA, Va. When calculating the biggest losers of the Durbin amendment's cap on debit fee count among them Navy FCU, the nation's largest credit union and seventh-largest issuer of Visa debit cards.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE