NORTH CANTON, Ohio-Skimming can be prevented if credit unions regularly inspect their ATMs, said Terrie Ipson, marketing manager for ATM security, Diebold, Inc. "Most skimming devices are applied with tape or glue that will leave a residue. Vigilance in the inspection of the terminal can enable faster identification of problems."
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics