RIVERSIDE, Calif.-Altura Credit Union said the tepid recovery in its service area has forced it to add $3 million to its allowance for loan losses, which in turn triggered a restatement of earnings for 2010 and the closure of several branches and layoffs.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics