ALEXANDRIA, Va.-Although at press time the agency was not releasing details, NCUA Chairman Debbie Matz has indicated there will be "significant changes" in the corporate rule iunveiled at its April 21 open board meeting.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE