NEW YORK-In a move hailed by consumer advocates, Citigroup last week said it plans to process consumers' smallest checks first, resulting in fewer overdraft fees. The company will still process other payment types high-to-low, however.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE