TUKWILA, Wash. At least one credit union said it is scrambling to ensure mobile banking applications keep running and a CUSO that supports many CUs stopped testing its applications after apparently being told that their provider, Firethorn Holdings, LLC, will shut down Sept. 30.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics