SAN FRANCISCO A new Javelin Strategy Research report forecasts a decrease of $16.4 billion annually due to both Durbin and recent modifications to Reg E, with a loss of approximately $10.8-billion in FI revenue specifically associated with proposed Durbin revisions.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics