LATHRUP VILLAGE, Mich. CEO Michael Poulos summed up why Michigan First Credit Union has 27 branches in local schools and spends $500,000 annually on the effort "Banks have 200 retail branches and I have nine."
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE