LAS VEGAS-Silver State Schools CU, the nation's largest privately insured credit union, said while it continued to lose money in the fourth quarter, the rate of losses slowed, allowing it to cut red ink from $50.9 million for 2009 to $21.4 million for 2010.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics