WESTBURY, N.Y.-When two members from NEFCU here recently logged in to their online accounts from Germany, Texas and Illinois, the CU sat up and took notice-only to discover that the log-ins actually were by criminals who could have committed $65,000 of identity fraud.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics