WASHINGTON-A powerful group of banks and credit unions convinced Congress last week to introduce a bill that would delay implementation of the Federal Reserve's rule capping fees in debit interchange, but the bill faces a steep climb as the deadline for final passage of the rule is rapidly approaching.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics