TALLAHASSEE, Fla.-An employee of Tallahassee-Leon Federal Credit Union here was abducted outside his home early on President's Day, Feb. 21, and taken to the CU to access the vault while his family was held hostage in the home-echoing a string of similar crimes some years ago.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics