ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.-Two anonymous letters purportedly written by employees of the $353-million First Financial Credit Union here that allege wrongdoing by management have been sent to members of the local and national media, along with regulators.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics