ALEXANDRIA, Va.-One of the biggest credit union auto lenders in the country believes its 2.99% rate needs some help to compete with bank and manufacturer financing, and has added a car-buying website that offers members prices averaging some $4,000 below MSRP.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics