WASHINGTON-The new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau will take aim at the huge paperwork requirements in the mortgage process as its first project, with a new try at combining disclosures for the TILA and the RESPA, according to Elizabeth Warren, the White House advisor who is organizing the consumer agency.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics