WASHINGTON-NCUA Board Member Gigi Hyland told CUNA's GAC that she understands the need to actively pursue new avenues for growth, and that the agency is going to do its part by reducing regulatory burden through the review process and increasing the definition of a small credit union to $50 million.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics