ARLINGTON, Va. This year could prove to be even more difficult for CUs than 2010, cautioned Tun Wai, who is also concerned that credit unions may be tempted to move away from conservative lending practices as the weak economy drags on.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics