LAKE BLUFF, Ill. According to one economist, CUs must do three things to grow and protect the bottom line: Put in place strong IRA and Keogh programs, price money market deposit accounts against money market mutual funds, and streamline checking offerings, including hanging onto a free account.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics