SYDNEY, Australia In what may offer a preview of what is to come in the U.S., the Australian payments industry expects to reduce card fraud losses through a continuing migration to chip technology on payment cards, but fraud losses are rising during the transition period.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics