HARRISBURG, Penn. The threat of a 70% reduction in debit interchange in 2011 has credit union CEOs already formulating plans to make up for lost revenue if in the proposed new interchange rules take effect.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE